Accueil archives.volcreole.com
Les archives de Volcreole: le site de référence des Dom-Tom !

:: Connexion :: S'enregistrer :: Profil :: Rechercher :: Messages privés :: Membres :: Album photos :: FAQ :: Forum :: Chat :: Musiques :: Annuaires  :: 

bonne nouvelle pour le rnb

Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Accueil -> Forum -> Musiques - Artistes: bonne nouvelle pour le rnb
Voir le sujet précédent :: Voir le sujet suivant  Imprimer ce sujet 
Auteur Message
ju91rnb
Grand Animateur
Grand Animateur
  Musiques - Artistes:   Sujet: bonne nouvelle pour le rnb

ju91rnb
Grand Animateur
Grand Animateur

Posté le: 28 Mai 2002 11:26    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

http://www.elektra.com/retro/keith_sweat/
le retour de keith sweat......; "rebirth!" l'album sort le le 27 aout ....

le new single deja sur disk dure c'est "what is it" une bombe atomique un exemple pour ceux qui veule faire du RnB....

a ecouter là:

http://webobjects.elektra.com/cgi-bin/WebObjects/elektra/Home.woa/wa/load?type=81&ID=8626&Page=ClipPlayer

alors vous en pensez quoi c'est un boss ce mec... vivement qu'il revienne a paris pour un concert de Love terrible.......
ju91rnb
Grand Animateur
Grand Animateur

Posté le: 30 Mai 2002 09:06    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

ça vous interesse pas keith sweat pourtant c'est super fort..

voila d'autre lien a visiter...

ms dynamite la petit anglaise qui monte tres fort
http://www.msdynamite.co.uk

amerie la nouvelle alicia key son album est Soul trankil...
http://www.sonymusic.com/artists/Amerie/

solange la petite soeur de beyonce
http://www.solangemusic.com/

b2k produit par immature
http://www.b2klovesyou.com/

RaGe
Habitué
Habitué

Posté le: 30 Mai 2002 15:34    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

Wow, Keith Sweat back in the game! Moi j'ai adore son album de 1996 avec "Nobody". Et son escapade avec Levert et Gill dans LSG a donne un album incroyable qui n'a pas eu tout le succes qu'il meritait.
On lui souhaite bonne chance pour celui-ci.
karukeragirl
Animateur
Animateur

Posté le: 30 Mai 2002 15:50    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

mais si, mais si
moi ça m'intéresse, keith sweat a une super voix qui me fait craquer
Son alliance avec Levert et Gill était vraiment génial (LSG) "my body" ne se démode pas. J'attend avec impateience son nouvel album et pourquoi pas un autre album de LSG
ju91rnb
Grand Animateur
Grand Animateur

Posté le: 30 Mai 2002 16:22    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

lsg 2 etait prévu pour cette année mais ce sont telement des star ces sweat,gill et levert qu'ils ont du mal a rebosser enssemble...
on attend aussi le jodeci 2002 celui la par contre il est bien parti y a deja 7 morceaux en boite produit par le meilleur prod du monde devante swing... i wanna freak youuuuuu.....;come on get on up girl!!you bring me joy oh la la ça y est faut que j'aille recouter ces albums.... c'est pire que la drogues ces trucs...
SYSTA NYAM
Animateur
Animateur

Posté le: 30 Mai 2002 16:59    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

Toi mm tu Sais Keith SWEAT c de la DYNAMITE
En tout cas quand je l'écoute j'ai l'impression d'être sur une autre planète tellement le son est bon.
ju91rnb
Grand Animateur
Grand Animateur

Posté le: 05 Aoû 2002 14:48    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

voila les enfant la renaissance de keith sweat est arrive..une balle de disque..

en 2 aprty la premiere up tempo avec des sons a la darkchild bien cadense et une deuxieme party plus cool avec des slow rapplatn ces debut et d'autre plus morderne et pour finir les deux tube one and one et what is it....

one and one en ecoute la:
http://www.elektra.com/elektra/keithsweat/2262899_33_24.html

ou telecharger le WMA de one and one distibuer gratuitement sur le Site de keith sweat :

http://wdownload.liquidaudio.com/content/wmamedia/promo/FREEFREEFREEFREEFREEFREEFREEFREEFREEFREE/299559/1/KeithSweat_OneOnOneSNGL_02/Elektra_promo/Keith_Sweat-One_on_One.wma

et ouais les ricain sont pas des Radins :

Keith Sweat has done more than just stand the test of time. No other contemporary R&B singer has reigned with such consistency, delivering in searing, Soul-drenching tones, an aural history of the trials, tribulations, and triumphs of the urban male.

His brooding, almost panther-like mystique has served him well over seven enduring albums, a thoughtful and compelling counterpart to the din of disposable wannabes who claim the throne and then abdicate between album cycles. Keith, now 15 years in the game, has always relied on one thing to carry the musical day: his razor-sharp instincts.

To put it another way from his incredible 1987 era-changing debut, Make it Last Forever, (which helped launch new jack swing)to 2000's sleeper classic Didn't See Me Coming (you know you're still jamming to cuts like "Real Man," and the gritty "Don't Have Me" Sweat has subscribed to one notion above all others: Let Keith Be Keith. Sexy, brash, sometimes pensive always provocative, he holds a Sinatra-esque respect for both his fans and his material that keeps us 'coming' back for more, again and again. "They know me and I know them," he says proudly. "I'm street. Born and raised in Harlem. That's all you got to know about me. I know what I got to do on a Keith Sweat song."

And now, on his eighth album, the soon-to-be-classic Rebirth, Keith purposefully captures both the past and the future, unleashing a masterpiece of slowjams and uptempo numbers that recall not Only his roots, but also the incredible journey that has brought him to this moment. Whether it's the sizzling "What Is It?" or the sensuous "One On One," featuring Lola Troy and Lade Blac, or the defiant, in-your-face "100% All Man," Keith runs the table on this one, stoking the kind of un-tempered passion not heard since, well, you know when. "I wanted to grab some of the feeling I had on my very first album on Rebirth," he says. "Fans come up to me every day and tell me how much Make It Last Forever meant to them. I want this to be a symbolic rebirth for them and me."

Keith says there are similarities in structure and even melody to his more rarefied gems. "You take a song like 'Wonderful Thang,' that could have been on the first album, absolutely."

Produced by Keith and co-produced by Roy Hamilton, Rebirth mines Sweat's genius for unrelenting groves without resorting to rehash or overkill. "I've always been able to approach my own career with the right amount of objectivity," says Sweat. "I do a lot of the classic songs in concert, which enables me to see the strengths of my career, the twists and turns that other cats sometimes miss. This is a Business, yeah, but you have got to be able to enjoy it. You've got to be passionate about what you are singing up there. I've always had a respect for people who recognize the importance of that."

Over the years, Keith has achieved that kind of stature with his fans. From his groundbreaking emergence with producer Teddy Riley and the aforementioned new jack swing phenomenon in 1987, to the quadruple platinum 1996 effort Keith Sweat, to his critically acclaimed collaboration with fellow superstars Gerald Levert and Johnny Gill on the double platinum LSG, Keith has dominated the pop and R&B worlds with unprecedented precision. When you remember that his peers in those early days Bobby Brown, Al B. Sure, the group Guy, and so many others have quietly receded, his unblemished track record becomes even more impressive.

Keith has also excelled as one of Atlanta's most prolific industry moguls, building his own recording studio discovering new artists such as Silk and Kut Klose and becoming a much sought after mentor of young talent, as well. "I give advice when asked," he says humbly. "You have to keep yourself in check sometimes with the younger up-and-comers. They sometimes find the truth out about this Business the hard way. Atlanta has gotten so big. I look at the entire Atlanta Music scene has an extension of New York now. With technology the way it is, and the growth of Atlanta, it's really part of the mainstream now. You can make Music anywhere you want, which is a great thing."

When you pause to consider just a few of the stats from Keith's amazing career five consecutive #1 R&B albums, (all seven have debuted in the Top 5), fifteen top ten R&B singles, including seven #1's and four top five pop singles you realize he's now reached Hall-Of-Fame territory. "Longevity means everything to me. But one of the reasons I did this album was to remind myself how I felt the first time I ever came out," he says. "I'm proud to be able to still make records that mean something to the hardcore fans out there."

Still, Keith insists he never dwells on the past too much. And he's quick to point out that Rebirth slices and jabs at the heartstrings as well. He's still got that devilish gleam in his eye. "You listen to a song like '100% All Man,'" he says. "It's a song every man can identify with no matter what they listen to. I flip every now and then, like everyone else. I'm still street. That song is letting you know I can flip when I have to
klod
Assistant
Assistant

Posté le: 06 Aoû 2002 02:31    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

KS c'est de la balle! Je n'ai que 5 albums mais son style m'a frappé à partir de "Nobody" . J'attends un DVD avec tous ses Clips! Celui de Kci & Jo-Jo est mortel! Ils y ont mis les Clips depuis Jodeci!
white-love
Membre
Membre

Posté le: 06 Aoû 2002 02:53    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

SA VOIX EST TROP PUISSANTE !!!!!!
ju91rnb
Grand Animateur
Grand Animateur

Posté le: 06 Aoû 2002 09:26    Sujet du message: bonne nouvelle pour le RnB

5 cd sur 8 c'est deja bien klod...... mopi j'attend qui revienne nous faire un live a paris parceque le zenith en 97 ça fait loin now....
mais il est deja en tournee au states alors il va venir? j'espere......
Ce sujet est verrouillé, vous ne pouvez pas éditer les messages ou faire de réponses.    Accueil -> Forum -> Musiques - Artistes: bonne nouvelle pour le rnb Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers: